Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4/27/11 !

1. I see different personalties of people that’s walking from a big building. What look like is happening is different settings is taking place on each section of the steps.
2. The colors that I see are green, black, white, yellow, blue, orange & gray. I also see many horizontal lines and hexagon shaped umbrellas.
3. 5 words that can be used to describe this image is unusual, family, season, interact, and aged.
4. This image gives me an exciting mood because in the image it looks like they were just showing history for this big place and learning about new things excites me.
5. This image could mean that this huge place has a great history of the people that ever attended there.
6.This image uses the rules of composition because if you line the money spots up, they line up in the most important details in the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment