Thursday, February 24, 2011

Adding Variety !

1. One Technique Listed That I Already Use Is Shooting My Subject From Different Angles. I Always Use This When I Need To Get On My Knees Or Stand Up On Something To Getting A Better Shot For What I'm Aiming For.
2. I Never Really Thought About Moving My Subject Around And Trying To Expose Bracketing.
3. The Next Time I Take Some Images I Will Probably Try To Use The Tell A Story Skill Because I Think That It'll Help Me Become More Organized When Im Taking Images.
4. You Should Move Your Subject Around Because Sometimes Images Look Better If They're Moved Around Or Placed In Different Spots.
5. It's A Good Idea To Use Continuous Shoot Because You Can Capture Many Interesting And Important Details.
6.One Last Tip Is To Take Note Of What You're Doing And That Helps You Become A Good Photographer Because It Helps You To Be Prepared For Any Photos That You're About To Take Or Have Taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment