Thursday, February 24, 2011

Photo Planning !

1. Snap Happy Photographer Is When A Person Keeps Pressing The Shutter Button Taking Numerous Pictures Not Caring About The Subject In Frame.
2. An Over Planner Is Someone Who Takes Too Much Time To Get Positioned To Take A Really Good Photo.
3. I Would Definitely Describe Myself As A Snap Happy Photographer Because I Love To Press The Shutter Button Not Caring About What Im Taking A Picture Of. I Just Like To Take Photos Freely ! For Example If I Was To Take Photos Outside I Wouldn't Look For Anything In Particular To Take A Photo Of. I Would Just Take Pictures Of Almost Anything.
4. Two Questions That Can Help Me Plan Photos Better Is, What Is The Subject Of This Photo ? And, What Is Going On In The Background Of This Shot ?
5. Taking Too Much Time Can Kill A Creative Moment Because Sometimes When You're Taking Photos They're In The Moment And If You Take Too Long To Snap A Shot By Thinking Too Much And Asking Yourself A lot Of Questions, You Might Miss Something Interesting.
6. It Is Important To Ask Yourself Questions Before You Take Photos Because It Helps You Prepare To Take A Decent Image Sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment