Thursday, May 5, 2011

5/5/11 !

1. I see something that looks similar to a junkyard with useless cars and car parts. I also see a tree that looks like it has no life to it. I also see the sky and it looks kind of blue-ish purple-ish.
2. Colors I see are violet, peach, blue, and black. I also see many shapes like rectangles and hexagons. I also see many vertical lines.
3. Words that can be used to describe this image is interesting, junky, abandoned, disaster, and mechanic.
4. The mood that this image gives me is an eerie mood because this junkyard looks empty and abandoned.
5. This photo could possibly mean that whoever own this place didn’t need it anymore because basically its full of junk and it’s completely a mess ! It also look abandoned and not in use.
6. This image uses the rules of composition because when you line the money spots up they’re placed on the most important details.











No comments:

Post a Comment