Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Color Purple Symbolism #1


1. The color I chose to focus on this image is blue because it represented depression in the photo.
2. The meaning this color can convey is sadness because there’s a lot of struggles that went on and took place with the characters.
3. This color relates to the passage from the book because the main characters went through many hard times and faced many difficult challenges which caused them to become depressed about there struggles, and blue represent the depression.
4. This photograph relates to the passage because the main character was being raped and beaten and that caused her to suffer from a lot of sorrow, grief, and depression.
5. “Harpo ask his daddy why he beat me. mr.____ say, cause she my wife”.
6. My photo gives me the same feeling as the passage because the female in the photo looks depressed likes and is yearning for someone just like how the main character was.

No comments:

Post a Comment